Zion Retreats at True North
The Center for True North®, is a secluded, majestic and mesmerizing retreat facility located in and surrounded by Zion National Park in southern Utah. This area has been proclaimed by many as the new Sedona and is one of the best-kept sacred site secrets on the planet.
Zion Retreats at True North offer participants a wonderfully potent opportunity to remove themselves from the daily stress of their everyday routines so that they can evaluate the conditions shaping their lives, obtain clarity about what is and is not working, and comprehend how to incorporate a deeper sense co-creative spiritual fulfillment into their lives.
RETREAT GUESTS COME HERE TO:
- Climb, hike or stroll through numerous nearby world renown hiking trails.
- Do Yoga, Tai Chi or Chi Gong in our Great Room or on one of the outdoor decks.
- Paint, sculpt or take photographs.
- Explore the numerous caves with petroglyphs and pictographs in Cave Valley just out our front door.
- Ride horses, mountain bikes or four wheelers right outside our doors for miles and miles.
- Ride wave-runners in numerous nearby lakes.
- Snowmobile, cross-country ski , sled or snowshoe.
- Reflect and transform by partaking of the power and splendor of our Walking Labyrinth, Medicine Wheel and Statuary Path Meditation areas.
- Relax and renew in our chir hammocks, Geodesic Dome, Medicine Wheel and Labyrinth picnic areas.
- Bask in the sound of wind chimes being played by the afternoon breeze in our chair hammocks hung on thousand-year old Juniper trees.
- Express the playful part of themselves – by shooting hoops, playing volleyball, badminton or throwing horseshoes in our recreation areas
- Compose and/or record the songs that want to be birthed through them.
- Start or finish the book they’ve long yearned to write.
- Take a Hot Air Balloon ride 1000s of feet above and across Zion.
- Create harmony with our assortment of drums, various other percussive instruments, crystal bowls and tuning forks.
- Indulge in the rich array of True North’s library of books, CD’s, DVD’s, and crystals.
Our uniquely private setting, over 1.5 miles from the nearest neighbor, includes stunning red rock monuments, seasonal waterfalls, herds of cattle grazing green pastures, horses basking in the afternoon sun of a vermillion backdrop and deer & elk meandering along the sloping Cedar, Pinon & Ponderosa Pine and Utah Juniper hillsides. Under a painted and star-beaded sky at our 6000-feet elevation, fragrant varieties of sagebrush and high desert wildflowers abound. With Kolob Reservoir to the north, Virgin River to the south and North Fork Creek to the east, this top of the world sacredness is unparalleled.
ZION RETREATS AT TRUE NORTH PRICING:
For current pricing, availability, reviews and more information, please visit ZionVilla.Com or contact Hank at 435.680.1668
TRUE NORTH RETREAT® LOCATION:
The Center for True North® is located in and surrounded by Zion National Park on the second mesa of the Kolob Plateau in southern Utah. Please see below for directions or contact us for more information.
To arrange for a True North Retreat®, Contact us or Register here.
The True North® facility includes a spacious great room gathering place with indoor twin, red cedar trees and a stone fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and outdoor barbecue, a treatment and workout area, and private or semi-private room lodging in our five-bedroom facility with additional lodging at our RV site. Our facility is equipped with cable television, telephone and internet access.
You’ll enjoy True North’’s 3 outdoor patios – one with a semi-enclosed arbor, chimayo fireplace and large dining table; the other with a labyrinth water fountain and fire ring, lounge chairs and medium dining table; the third with lounge chairs, sculptures and an open-air view of the surrounding red rock monuments.
Read more about our facilities or visit our Gallery of Pictures.
Read more about our facilities or visit our Gallery of Pictures.
The Center for True North®’s secluded setting includes stunning red rock monuments, seasonal waterfalls, ancestral caves, superb hiking trails, herds of cattle grazing green pastures, horses basking in the afternoon sun of a vermillion backdrop and deer & elk meandering along the sloping Cedar, Pinon & Ponderosa Pine and Utah Juniper hillsides. Under a painted and star-beaded sky at our 6000-feet elevation, fragrant varieties of sagebrush and high desert wildflowers abound. With Kolob Reservoir to the north, Virgin River to the south and North Fork Creek to the east, this top of the world sacredness is unparalleled.
Meals: Retreat guests are responsible for their own meals. Guest may choose to bring their provisions with them and prepare their own meals or have some or all of their meals prepared by a variety of wonderful accommodating gourmet caterers.
The Center for True North® provides a fully equipped indoor kitchen and outdoor barbecue area. Caterer menus will be provided to these guests prior to their arrival. The Center for True North’s retreat facility is located approximately 10 miles from the nearest restaurant and 15 miles from the nearest full service grocery store.
The Center for True North is located just outside of the town of Virgin, Utah, inside Zion National Park and is 45 min. from St. George, Utah or 2hrs. 45min. from Las Vegas.
Via Las Vegas: Many guest fly to Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) on their way to our location as it is our closest major airport. The Center for True North is approximately a 2hrs. 45min. drive from Las Vegas. Guests can either:
- Rent a car in Las Vegas and drive to our location,
- or take one of the frequent shuttles from Las Vegas Airport to St. George and we can arrange to pick you up at the shuttle stop in St. George.
St. George Shuttle information: St. George Shuttle
or St. George Express
Via St. George: Guests may also fly directly to the new and enlarged St. George Airport (SGU) and either rent a car in St. George and drive 45 min. to our location or we can arrange to pick you up at the St. George Airport.
Directions From St. George to Virgin
Directions from Las Vegas to Virgin
Directions from Salt Lake City to Virgin
Directions from Springdale to Virgin
Directions from Virgin to The Center for True North: From Hwy 9 in Virgin, turn North on Kolob Terrace Road, (look at/mark your odometer), travel 9.1 miles, and True North will appear on your left (Reddish Brown stucco wall and building). Please use North (which is the main or 2nd) entrance.
To arrange for a True North Retreat®, Contact us or register here.
Attune your compass to your top of the world true north.
Give yourself the gift of a Zion Retreat at True North.
To get an immediate, unique and very detailed audio and visual tour and taste of what an experience at The Center for True North can be like you may wish to view one of our previously recorded Transformational Travel Webinars.
We also invite you to read an article on Transformational Travel entitled "Journeying Within" written by Mariangela Pino Landau the founder and Director of The Center for True North.